The TR3-Series of conveyor belts are designed to move materials from one level of a building to another. While our other belt series are primarily used to handling loose materials, like dirt, sand, and gravel, the TR3-Series is used mainly for boxes, containers, bags, and sacks. If you need to move bulky objects, either small or large, from one story to another, these belt conveyors are the material movers that you need.
The flat-top slider beds of the TR3-Series conveyors are available in 16 and 20 inch widths. The belt is made of two ply black 150 belting and is available in either a rough or smooth surface style. The standard conveyor lengths range from 10 feet up to 28 feet in two foot increments and a 31 foot model is also available. If you need a custom length for your application, Redline Systems can work with you to build the conveyor that exactly suits your needs. The frame of the conveyor is constructed of durable 7/8 in diameter tubing.
- Mezzanines, Boxes, Tires, Furniture, totes, Bottles, etc.
- Hand holds for portability
- Rugged, Strong Truss Frame
- Electric, Hydraulic, Gas, or pneumatic motor options
- Tall 4″ cleats for steeper incline conveying
- Bed– 16″ or 20″ wide belt slider bed
- Frame: Strong, Rugged Truss style welded frame.
- Belt: 16″ or 20″ wide, 2 ply 150 black rough-top x bare.
- Drive: Electric, gas, or hydraulic motor available (see options).
- Cleats– 4″ tall Cleat, bolted on 72″ centers.
- Bearings– Sealed, pre-lubricated, self-aligning, ball bearings.
- Drive pulley– 7″ in diameter. Open caged for self cleaning.
- Tail Pulley– 6″ in diameter. Open caged for self cleaning.
|CONVEYOR MODEL||OVERALL LENTH||CENTER PULLEY DISTANCE||WEIGHT (LBS.)|
Custom sizes available |Request a quote | Weights do not include motor or optional equipment.
- (D96 Hopper) 3.5 cubic foot capacity loading hopper
- (N97 Hopper) 1.5 cubic yard capacity hopper – with adjustable gate, gravity feed.
- Belt Covers
- Side railing / skirting
- Support Legs
- Portable undercarriage with lifting arms
- Dolly and Hitch